Colorado state stay-at-home order extended to April 26th. Denver city and county stay-at-home order extended to April 30th.
These are the latest actions CCD is taking to encourage the safety and wellbeing of our college community:
- CCD Foundation has established a COVID-19 Student Emergency Aid Fund. CCD Students can apply for the fund here. To donate to the fund, visit CCD.edu/COVID19-EmergencyAid
- CCD Commencement Ceremony will not be held as scheduled on May 14th. CCD is working to develop an alternate plan for this celebration. CCD’s Commencement website will be your best source of information as it becomes available at www.ccd.edu/Commencement.
- CCD has established the CCD.edu/StudentResources page to support students accessing CCD and local resources.
- The Auraria campus is closed - campus authorities are limiting entry to Auraria campus buildings to those with granted approval.
- CCD instructors have launched remote delivery options with their class communities.
- All CCD employees will be working remotely for the remainder of the semester.
- All face-to-face instructional and operational activities suspended after 12 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18 for all Auraria CCD buildings, all CCD Lowry buildings, and the Advanced Manufacturing Center.
- CCD SGA Elections are Still Happening this Spring | April 6, 2020
- CCD's Summer Classes Moving Online | April 6, 2020
- Health Center at Auraria Begins Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing for Campus Students, Faculty and Staff | March 27, 2020
- CCD Commencement Ceremony Update | March 25, 2020
- Food Delivery to Home-bound Students & Staff in Need | March 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Health Information | March 22, 2020
- The Auraria Mobile Food Pantry is Up and Running! | March 20, 2020
- Coronavirus Update from Health Center at Auraria | March 19, 2020
- Information about Online Tutoring | March 18, 2020
- MSU Denver Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19 | March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 Update | All CCD Employees to Work Remote | March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 Updates 3-17-20
- Employee Insurance Carrier's Telemedicine Platforms | March 17, 2020
- FAQs for Work-Study Pay Guidance under COVID-19 | March 17, 2020
- Coronavirus Update 3-16-20
- A Message from the Health Center at Auraria | March 15, 2020
- CCD Students - You May be Eligible for 2 Months of Free Internet from Comcast | March 13, 2020
- Coronavirus Campus Safety Communication | March 12, 2020
- COVID-19 Update | March 12, 2020
- CCCS Prepares Transition to Remote Instruction | March 12, 2020
- Message from CCCS Chancellor: Novel coronavirus preparation | March 10, 2020
- A Message from CCD President Dr. Everette Freeman about the Coronavirus | March 9, 2020