Our office strives to assist faculty, staff, and the entire college community with students in distress. Student behavior issues need to be addressed by the college as a whole in order to provide a consistent, equitable, and transparent process. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Student Code of Conduct and follow the procedures already in place to guide you.
How & What to Report
In Case of an Emergency Call 911 or Auraria Police, 303.556.5000
Step 1. Pick the type of report you are submitting:
- Care Reports are to alert our office to students who need additional support or resources.
- Incident Reports are to alert our office of potential policy violations.
- Academic Integrity Reporting Form is to alert our office of potential Academic Misconduct.
- Civil Rights Complaint Form alerts the Title IX/Equal Opportunity Coordinator of unlawful discrimination.
- Student Complaint Form is to alert the Director of Student Conduct & Support of concerns students have about staff, faculty, or policies/processes at CCD.
Step 2. Fill out all sections of the report you selected.
Step 3. When writing in the narrative section, please write in the third person (i.e. refer to yourself by your name, and other people by their names). Please include any direct quotes you remember. If applicable, you do not need to censor the profane language.
Step 4. Make sure to list your correct contact information as someone from our office will likely contact in the next few business days to follow up on the report.