Prepare for Your In-Person Visit to the Testing Center:
- Sneeze guards will be in place
- Mandatory use of face mask
- Encouraged to wear gloves
- Limited personal items in the Testing Center
- Bring gallon-size plastic bags for personal items
- Practice social distancing
- Practice general hygiene
- Not feeling well, please reschedule test immediately
- Sanitize hands prior to entering the Testing Center
- All testing areas will be disinfected after each administration
- Allowed items only: ID, Keys, turned-off cell phone, own pencils, and approved testing materials
- Lockers will not be provided – plastic bags are to hold allowed items under lab chair
- Payments accepted at the Testing Center
- Social distancing will be implemented
- Sanitizing stations before and after test administrations
- Be patient with our staff
About the Testing Center
The Testing Center is located on the Auraria Campus and supports teaching and learning by providing high-quality test administration and excellent customer service in a comfortable and secure testing environment. The information provided on these pages is comprehensive and can be overwhelming at first glance. Please take your time to review the information provided, as we strive to give you only the information you need to succeed in your testing.
To assist you with this process, please visit Important Testing Information before you schedule a test.
Schedule your appointment 24 hours in advance if you are taking any of the following exams: Course Placement Test, Biology Challenge Test, Standard CCD Class Testing, CLEP, Foreign Placement Language Exam, Health Occupations Aptitude Examination (HOAE), TEAS and Critical Thinking, WorkKeys.
Types of Exams
Read the testing information carefully for each of the exams below. All tests administered by the CCD Testing Center adhere to the CCD Test Security & Fairness policies.