CCD Online offers fully online certificates and degrees as well as individual online courses to help match your busy schedule.
- CCD Online: These courses are developed and taught by CCD faculty using the same standards as our face-to-face classes. You generally have to go online four or five days a week to complete the work, but you can do that when it works for your schedule. You will be expected to do the same amount of work as in a traditional classroom.
- CCD Hybrid: Hybrid classes are online classes with a face-to-face component. They range from 30-70% online, but have regularly scheduled face-to-face meeting times. Please be sure to read your schedule carefully to understand when your class meets.
- CCCOnline: In addition to the online courses CCD offers, students can also take online courses taught by Colorado Community College Online instructors. These are not CCD instructors, but are instructors with CCCOnline who teach online courses for all 13 community colleges across the state. You will be able to apply these courses to your program here at CCD. To learn more about whether CCCOnline courses are right for you, contact the chair of your department or your academic advisor.
100% Online Degrees
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associates of Science (AS)
- Anthropology Designation (AA)
- Biology Designation (AS)
- Business Designation (AA)
- Business Administration: Marketing (AAS)
- Criminal Justice Designation (AA)
- Dental Hygiene (BAS)
- Economics Designation (AA)
- Elementary Education Designation (AA)
- English-Literature Emphasis Designation (AA)
- French Designation (AA)
- Geology Designation (AS)
- History Designation (AA)
- Mathematics Designation (AS)
- Philosophy Designation (AA)
- Physics Designation (AS)
- Psychology Designation (AA)
- Psychology Designation (AS)
100% Online Certificates
- Business Administration - Customer Service (C)
- Business Administration - Entrepreneurship (C)
- Criminal Justice - Homeland Security (C)
- Dental Hygiene Pre-Requisites
- Early Childhood Education Teacher, Level 1 (C)
- Early Childhood Education Teacher, Level 2 (Infant/Toddler Focus) (C)
- Food, Nutrition & Wellness (C)