About the Accessibility Center
The Accessibility Center (AC) is committed to serving our students with disabilities and believes everyone should have access to the resources they need to reach their academic potential. The AC opens the door to a rich college experience by providing services, resources, and reasonable accommodations for our students with disabilities.
Students with documented disabilities who need reasonable accommodations to access their courses should apply for services at the Accessibility Center (AC) or call. Faculty is not obligated to provide accommodations without proper notification from the AC Office.
CCD is committed to providing equal access for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADAAA) Amendments Act of 2008 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, in addition to Section 508. In support of its commitment to provide equal access to all students, CCD offers accommodations and support through the Accessibility Center (AC). Through the AC office, all students will have equal access to all programs, services, and activities offered at CCD.
Accommodated Testing - Student Information
View general student information about Accommodated Testing.
Students Scheduling Test Appointments
Important Info for Students Scheduling Tests
- Exams needing a private room, reader, scribe, or use of assistive technology, need to be scheduled at least 1 week in advance.
- All other exams need to be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance.
Accommodated Testing - Faculty Information
Instructors Submitting an Accommodated Test
Important for Instructors Submitting Tests
- The Accessibility Center adds all the student accommodations to your test submission.
- Do not extend the Standard Class Test Time. The Accessibility Center will add the extended test time for accommodated students.
- You may list multiple students for an accommodated test.
- You may not upload multiple tests.