Fall Lending Library registration has expired. If you registered, here are your next steps:
- Book Pick Up | September 8th & 9th | 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Pick up books | 24 hours after your online registration | Tivoli 260
- Book Orders: Student Life will hold your book order for 4 business days through September 16 (excludes Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays).
- Phone Calls: Students will ONLY be called if we do not find a book for you.
- Books and calculators may be borrowed as available and current textbook editions not guaranteed.
- Office Hours Tuesdays and Wednesdays | 10:00 a.m. - 3 p.m. But before coming to campus, please check Campus Office Hours
- For a safe return to campus, please follow the Return-to-Campus Guidelines.
Questions? Call the Office of Student Life at 303.556.2597.
Do you still have books from the spring semester? Call the Office of Student Life at 303.556.2597 to check your status. A late fee of $25.00 per book/calculator may have been applied and a registration hold placed on your account. NOTE: Anyone may return your books.