CCD Emergency Aid
The CCD Student Emergency Fund is an emergency stipend for CCD students who are dealing with unanticipated and/or catastrophic life events that might cause students to stop or pause pursuing their educational goals. The fund is managed by a campus committee and is currently accepting applications.
Applications will be reviewed as long as funds last. Once funds are exhausted, additional applications will not be reviewed.
Once all submission requirements are met, a representative from the CCD Human Services program will contact you as quickly as possible to set up a time to speak. Students should review the requirements listed below before submitting an application.
- Student must currently be taking classes at CCD
- Student must submit a completed online application
Expenses covered include, but are not limited to:
- Course materials
- Costs related to major accidents or loss due to fire, theft, or natural disaster
Expenses NOT covered at all include but are not limited to:
- Costs of entertainment, recreation, personal, or non-emergency travel expenses
- Outstanding personal debt, including credit card debt.
The Emergency Fund Committee reserves the right to request further documentation and receipts.
Reminder: Documentation is required!
Donate to Emergency Aid Fund
Support our CityHawks!