Tri - I | Annual Dia De Los Muertos
El Dia de Los Muertos, (Day of the Dead), is recognized as a Mexican holiday. It is a day to celebrate, remember and prepare special foods in honor of those who have departed. Various departmental staff and students will set up altars to honor the dead they wish to remember.
- 10:15 a.m. | Blessing & Breakfast
- 10:45 a.m. | Aztec Dancers
- 11:30 a.m. | King Crack
- 12:00 p.m. | Lunch
- All Day | Face Painting & Henna
CCD's Halloween Events
- October 24 | Scary Movie Night
- October 30 | Haunted Harvest
- October 31 | Terror in the Tivoli
- November 1| Annual Dia De Los Muertos
Participate and be seven times more likely to graduate.