Before classes start each semester, you need to pay your tuition or set up a payment plan. Use this helpful guide to find out more.
- You must pay your tuition and fees on or before the payment deadline stated on your registration.
- If you are dropped for non-payment and need to re-enroll, please be advised you will need to pay in full or have a payment plan set-up to avoid being dropped again.
- You are not guaranteed placement when you reregister.
*Please visit Student Fees to learn more about mandatory fees the College charges Auraria Campus users each semester.
Giving a one-time payment of 25 percent, 30 percent or 50 percent down will not prevent you from being dropped from your courses. Setting up a payment plan is the only option to remain registered. See the Payment Plan Options tab for more information.
CCD accepts cash, MasterCard or Visa, and personal checks (please note: CCD has a $17 fee for bad checks). You assume full responsibility for tuition, fees and any other incurred debts.
Here are your easy payment options.
- Mail payment to:
Community College of Denver
Campus Box 700
P.0. Box 173363
Denver, CO 80217-3363
- Pay by credit card contact the Cashier’s Office at 303.556.2075.
- Or Pay Online (see below)
CCD accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. You assume full responsibility for tuition, fees and any other incurred debts.
- Once logged into the student portal, please select 'Financial Aid & Payments' tab.
- Under the Tuition & Payment Options, select 'Payment Options'.
- Then select 'Pay in Full with a Credit Card' and follow instructions.
Paying in Cash? CCD's Promissory Note Can Help
CCD's Promissory Note allows you to defer 50 percent of your tuition and fees if you:
- are registered in six or more credit hours,
- have no debt from a previous semester and
- can only pay in cash.
This option can only be done in person at the Cashier's Office. Please stop by during our office hours for assistance.
Tuition Refund Policy
You may receive a full refund of your tuition and fees for any classes you drop and for any classes canceled by the College through the census date. The census date for standard classes is listed on the Academic Calendar. The census date for all classes can also be found online through your CCD Connect account.
No refunds or financial credits are given after the census date or for courses concentrated into one week or less. Financial Aid students may have your aid adjusted; check with the Financial Aid Office.
You should receive a refund through the BankMobile Disbursement refund process. In some cases, a refund will be credited back to the same credit card that was used to pay tuition.
Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) Tuition Management
To help you meet all of your educational expenses, CCD offers a payment option using the Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS). NBS is a tuition management plan that provides you a no-interest method for paying college expenses.
- Automatic payments may be made from a checking or savings account or from a MasterCard or VISA credit card.
- The only cost for using the system is a $35 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee.
- Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the payment plan. This plan is a helpful way to cover your expenses for the year.
To enroll, connect to the student portal and follow the online enrollment process. Be sure to complete your name, address, budgeted amount, the method of payment, and the payment schedule. A confirmation return email will verify your enrollment.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Online Payment Plan
- Login to CCD Connect with your student ID number and password
- Click on 'Financial Aid & Payments'
- Under 'Tuition & Payment Options,' click on 'Payment Options'
- Click on 'Create & Management Payment Plan'
- Click on 'NBS Payment Plan'
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
- Payments are processed on the fifth of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full
Cost to Participate
- $35 enrollment fee per semester (ACH & credit card)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
- Please notify the Cashier’s Office immediately with any changes (i.e., increase/decrease in your tuition balance due to financial aid disbursements or changes add/drop to your class schedule)
- To affect any payment dates, the school must receive changes no later than three (3) business days before the payment date.
- If your balance is paid in full directly to your institution, please notify the Cashier's Office immediately to terminate your payment plan to prevent any extra return payment fees.
2020-21 Financial Disclaimer:
During the 2020-21 academic year, some or all of the instructional formats may change due to an emergency situation affecting college operations, public safety, or public health, including the COVID-19 pandemic. Tuition and fees are charged at the beginning of the semester and will remain in place regardless of any changes in instructional format. Tuition and fees will not be refunded in the event the curriculum delivery format changes for any part of the 2020-21 academic year.