Housing Resources & Referral Support
Are you having a hard time paying your rent? Do you need emergency shelter? Are you looking for affordable housing options? Our team is here to help. Our peer mentors specialize in helping you find the best option for you based on your needs, preferences and finances. Our housing referral services are always free.
We aim to take the stress and anxiety out of finding housing. Schedule an appointment today.
COVID-19 Housing Resouces
- Colorado Tenant’s Guide to COVID-19 (English)
- Guia de Inquilinos por COVID-19 (Espanol)
- DOLA Map of for finding local Eviction Prevention Programs
- Eviction Protocols for Judicial Districts
Rent & Utility Assistance
- Adams County Rental & Mortgage Assistance (Undocumented Folks Eligible as long as they live in this county, funds soon to be active)
- Denver Temporary Rental & Utility Assistance (TRUA) Asistencia de Renta (Denver)
Statewide/ Utilities | Estatal: Servicios Publicos
The Housing Scholarship was created to serve students from low-income families who need assistance with housing. Qualifications include a 2.0 minimum GPA, be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours with at least 3 of those credit hours on the Auraria or Lowry Campus, provide a letter of need, provide a copy of rental paperwork from housing management, apartment or homeowner or letter from Housing Organization (shelter, transitional housing program) and demonstrate financial need by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To learn more and apply, please visit Community College of Denver Scholarship Application!
Living Off-Campus in Denver
CCD is located on the Auraria Campus and is considered a commuter campus. The College does not offer student housing on or off campus. We do, however, offer valuable information and resources to address your housing needs.
You can research off-campus housing possibilities by clicking on the links listed below. These choices are managed by private companies that cater to Auraria Campus students, but they are not affiliated with any campus entity, including CCD. Contact these student housing companies directly for apartment availability, cost, location and facility tour.
- Auraria Student Lofts (1051 14th Street)
- Regency Student Housing (38th Ave and I-25 North)
- Warren Village (1323 Gilpin Street, Denver)
Additional Unaffiliated Housing Resources
Our human services staff offers information for students who are experiencing housing insecurities or homelessness. Students may qualify for payment assistance for off-campus housing. Learn more about need-based housing assistance and other scholarships.