Counseling services are available to registered CCD students from Auraria, Lowry, and the Advanced Manufacturing Center. The Counseling Center is located in Tivoli Student Union, room 221 and each student is eligible for up to eight sessions each academic year.
- stress management
- grief support
- crisis intervention
- self-care support
Call 303.352.6436 or stop by Tivoli Student Union, room 221 to schedule an appointment Monday through Friday throughout the day.
About Our Walk-In Hours
Walk-in hours are open times when any registered CCD student can gain easy access to informal, confidential consultations with licensed therapists. Therapists are available on a first-come, first-served basis in Tivoli 221. The therapist will listen to your concerns and provide support, perspective, and suggestions for additional resources that may help you address your concerns. Services provided at the walk-in hours are not formal counseling, and provide a great opportunity to get a feel for what counseling is like or to talk through an immediate concern.
Spring 2018 Walk-In HoursMonday - Friday, 2- 4:00 p.m.
Counseling Center – 303.352.6436 | Tivoli Student Union, Room 221
Walk-in hours may be beneficial for:
- Students who are not sure about counseling but would like the perspective of a consultation with a professional.
- Students who are not interested in ongoing counseling would like the perspective of a consultation with a professional.
- Students who have a specific problem and would like to briefly discuss the issue.
- Students who have a concern about a friend and want some guidance and support about how to address the issue.
- Immediate crisis concerns outside of regularly scheduled appointments.