Do you need to brush up on skills or subjects? Do you want to enhance your academic study skills so you can manage your time or even have effective notes to study more efficiently this semester?
In preparation for school, the EXCEL Zone is providing I-Excel Week. I-EXCEL are short mini-sessions to help you prepare for your fall semester. You can select from math prep, writing prep, study strategies, technology, and more.
Topics for I-Excel Week
- Preparing for MAT 103
- Preparing for MAT 108
- Preparing for MAT 121
- Becoming Your Own Best Editor
- MLA and APA Citation
- Using Databases for Good Research
- Working with Sources
- How to Get Ahead: Making Conscious Time Choices for Your Success
- Mission Impossible? Note Taking
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Reading Strategies
- Desire2Learn Refresher
- Picture Sparks Writing | Digital Storytelling
- There's a Tool for That! Formatting Essays with Microsoft Word
Sessions begin as early as Monday, August 12th; please sign up and mark your calendars now.