Denver Public School 2020 Graduates

​Congratulations to the entire DPS Class of 2020! 

Attend CCD This Fall For Free

If you graduated from Denver Public Schools in 2020, CCD wants to help you continue on your educational journey while staying safe during these uncertain times. And, Community College of Denver (CCD) has a plan: this fall, we're offering free tuition and no associated fees for all 2020 DPS grads, including undocumented students. As long as you graduated from a DPS school, and meet the requirements for in-state tuition, you qualify for this offer!

This offer ends July 15, 2020. 


To qualify, you need to:

1. Apply to the College

The application is free, and orientation, meeting with an advisor and registering for classes can all be done online. Find out more at

Questions can be directed to Call or Text | 303.556.2600 or

2. Complete DPS 2020 Graduate Form

3. Complete an Application for Financial Aid or an Income Information Form

FAFSA or IIF Form Completion

Fill out the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the application for all federal and state aid, including grants, loans, and work-study for U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. CCD’s school code is 009542. 

ASSET, DACA and Undocumented students should fill out the 2020-2021 Income Information Form (IIF). 

Please note: You may be required to submit additional documents to the Financial Aid Office before your application is complete. You must submit all requirements by July 15 in order to be considered for the free tuition offer.

Need Assistance?

For FAFSA Support:


If a student is a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen, they must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine their eligibility for federal and/or state aid.

For IIF Support: 


ASSET, DACA and Undocumented students may be considered for institutional aid at CCD.  In addition, ASSET students may qualify for state aid. This application will NOT qualify students for Federal grants, work-study or loans. 

Demonstrate Good Academic Standing

If you took Concurrent Enrollment classes with CCD while you were in high school, you'll need to be in good academic standing per CCD’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy.

Questions about the SAP policy? Contact the Financial Aid Office at 

4. Register for at Least Six Credits

You'll need to sign up for at least six credit hours at CCD. Depending on which classes you take, that's usually two classes. But you can take more classes if you want, they'll all be at no cost.  

Talk to your academic advisor about how many classes you should take, they can help you with that decision.

Contact Us

Questions? We're Here to Help
Call or Text | 303.556.2600