Scholarships Available for Short Certificates at CCD
If you are earning a short certificate at CCD, we may be able to help you pay for your classes! Short certificates are ones requiring less than 16 credits and are not eligible for traditional financial aid.
CCD Short Certificate Programs
- Architectural Technology: Revit Skills
- Architectural Technology: Professional Development
- Computed Tomography
- Early Childhood Education: Teacher Level
- Engineering Graphics: SolidWorks
- Engineering Graphics: Inventor
- Food, Nutrition & Wellness
- Machine Technologies: Five Axis Milling
- Machine Technologies: Multi Axis
- Nurse Aide
In order to be eligible for the Career & Technical Education (CTE) Certificate Grant, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Be a Colorado resident student.
- Be enrolled in an eligible short-certificate program (less than 16 total credit hours required to complete program).
- Be in good academic standing.
- Be registered with the Selective Service System, if required.
- Demonstrate financial need by providing documentation of one of the following:
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) Benefits
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefits
- SSI Disability Benefits
- Section 8 Housing Vouchers
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Benefits
- An income that is eligible for Free & Reduced Lunch Benefits
- An income that is too low to require a Federal Income Tax Filing
- A Pell Grant eligible Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) as determined by the FAFSA
CTE Certificate Scholarships are available on a first-come, first served basis. Funding is limited. Call today to find out more about this CTE Certificate Grant!
Contact Theresa Clapham Lavin, Director of Financial Aid, 303.352.6625.