Travel Expense Reimbursement Request

This form is used when an employee is to be reimbursed for travel related expenses while traveling on College business.

The form must be signed by the employee, the supervisor, and the org owner (if this is a different person than his/her supervisor). Submit the completed form to Fiscal Services.

Last updated: 
October 6, 2022