Applying for Scholarships
Get Ready to Apply!
CCD Foundation and CCD Institutional Scholarships are open to:
- Colorado Residents
- Undocumented Students
- Wednesdays 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Confluence 118
- Ready to Apply?
- CCD Scholarships & Private Scholarship Listings
- Scholarship FAQs
- Tips for Searching & Applying for Scholarships
- How to Accept Scholarship Terms of Conditions
- ASSET/DACA & Undocumented Information
Apply by the April 15th Priority Deadline
By filling out a single application, you can be considered for many different scholarships whether funded through the CCD Foundation or CCD institutional funds. Some scholarships have their own specific qualifications, but all CCD scholarships require that students:
- meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP),
- enroll in an eligible degree or certificate program at CCD,
- have not yet earned a bachelor's degree (unless applying for Health Science or Displaced Aurarian), and
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Students attending under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) should use their assigned social security number.
- Students who do not have a social security number should use 001-01-0001 when prompted to enter a social security number. If that number does not work, you will need to increase the last digits by one. Example: 002-02-002, 003-03-003, etc., until an available number is reached. In addition, you need to print the signature page and send it in to the central processor.
*DACA/ASSET or undocumented students can submit a FAFSA; attend the Walk-In hours for help with your FAFSA and applying for scholarships.
For Help with Your FAFSA contact 303.352.TRIO.
- Once you arrive on the site provided, click the gray “Sign Up” button in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your student.cccs.edu email and create a unique password.
- Re-enter your password and click the orange “Sign-Up” button.
- When you see the list of opportunities, you have successfully logged in.
- Check your student email for the confirmation link. Click the link in your email and it will take you directly to the CCD general scholarship application.
- Complete the application and upload your essay and any other required documents.
- Electronically sign the application including today’s date and click “Finish and Continue.”
- You will see the ‘Recommended Opportunities” list of additional scholarships, for which you may be qualified. Click on the individual links to submit a separate application and any supplemental documents. If you don’t see any additional scholarships under “Recommended Opportunities,” you are already being considered for many CCD scholarships.
Keep In Mind
- Keep in mind that some scholarships require additional documents and receiving a scholarship may impact your financial aid.
- Some CCD scholarships awards are prorated based on enrollment.
- Your GPA is not the only way you can qualify for scholarships. There are many other areas including race/ethnicity, veteran status, talent, financial need, academic major, and more. To receive a scholarship for each academic year, you must reapply each year. Preference is given to applications submitted by the April 15 priority deadline. You may apply after this date, however scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- How Many Scholarships Can I Receive? View this and other Frequently Asked Questions.