Amended Application

New students who are classified as non-residents and believe they qualify for in-state tuition have until census date of their earliest-starting class to request a correction by completing the Amended Application Form. The deadline for the Amended Application is the census date for the semester a student is seeking in-state tuition. No Exceptions.

Last updated: 
January 25, 2018