Now Offering E-Transcripts!
Community College of Denver has authorized Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official CCD transcripts. Ordering through Parchment provides you with the ease and convenience of ordering transcripts online!
Ordering an E-Transcript via Parchment Offers
- Secure on-line access to request your transcript 24/7.
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received.
- On-line tracking ability.
- The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript.
- After request, electronic transcripts may be available in as little as an hour.
- The ability to upload additional or supplemental forms that are required by the receiving entity to accompany the transcript (ex. AMCAS, etc.).
Note: Unofficial Transcripts will not be available through the E-Transcript format. Students will need to access their CCDConnect account to view/print their unofficial transcript.
Transcripts will not be released to students with an outstanding financial balance at any college within the Colorado Community College System.
- Select the “Student” tab.
- Under “Registration Tools,” click on “Order Official Transcript.”
- Follow the steps to complete the request.
First-time account setup is required. You will be required to provide:
- Enrollment Status (Currently or Not Currently Enrolled).
- Name, Birth Date, and last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Student ID Number, if known.
- E-mail Address.
- Current Mailing Address and Phone Number.
This information is required to ensure proper student matching and contact information if there are any questions on your order.
If you are not sure of the exact attendance dates, please indicate approximate dates.
Once you have completed the set up, you will receive a confirmation email from Parchment.
The cost of a transcript is based on the method of delivery. During the ordering process you will be able to see the exact charge prior to confirming your order. Transcript pricing is effective February 9, 2015.
• Transcripts must be paid by credit card at the time of the order.
• Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
• Your card will be charged when the transcript order has been sent.
|Official Transcript Type & Delivery||Charge|
|E-Transcript: Electronic Delivery||$3.00|
|Paper Transcript: Mailed Standard USPS||$3.00|
|Paper Transcript: Mailed USPS International||$25.00|
|Paper Transcript: Fed Ex Overnight Domestic||$30.00|
|Paper Transcript: Fed Ex International||$45.00|
|Paper Transcript: Student Pick-Up||$10.00|
|Paper Transcript with Supplement
|Mailed from College Standard USPS||$10.00|
|Fed Ex Overnight Domestic||$35.00|
Electronic Official Transcripts are sent securely through email and will be available for download by the recipient for seven days before expiring. Please verify that the recipient information you provide is correct before finalizing your order. Unfortunately, CCD will not be able to provide refunds for transcripts that are sent to the wrong recipient email address or for downloads that have been disabled after expiring. Electronic transcripts should be ordered to be sent directly to the intended institution or recipient in order to be considered official.