Office of Registration & Records
About Registration & Records
With guidance from the staff members of the Office of Registration & Records, you’ll get on the right track to starting and furthering your educational goals. We help students enroll in CCD, register for classes, and play an active role in providing the resources needed to maintain academic progress, degree evaluation and certification, as well as provide pertinent information regarding academic policy and state and federal regulations. In addition, we maintain and release educational records for job applications or for transfer to other institutions. Contact us and we will guide you to the right answers.
New & Transfer Students
Complete the following three areas to have a smooth and successful start here at CCD:
- Apply: Start your application today! Once submitted, our office will review your application and send you an official Welcome Letter with your Student ID Number and college-assigned email address.
- Enroll: Complete the steps to enrollment to get registered. The enrollment process includes several steps involving various departments. You can download and print the steps to successful enrollment worksheet to get started.
- Next Steps: After you're registered for classes, review your next steps before the start of your first semester with us.
If you have not attended CCD for a period of one year or more, you will need to re-apply to make your account with us active again. If you are not able to log into your CCDConnect student portal after receiving your new acceptance letter and login credentials, please call us at 303.556.2420 during office hours for prompt password reset assistance, or visit our front desk, Confluence Building, Suite 114.
If you want to take CCD classes on an F-1 Visa, you will follow a different enrollment path and need to meet special applicant requirements. Learn more about International Student Admissions.
Students pay either out-of-state or in-state tuition rates based on their tuition classification. Colorado residents can authorize the College Opportunity Fund (COF) stipend to be applied to their tuition bill.
Your interactions with the records department typically happen right before you transfer or graduate from CCD, but we are here to support you throughout your educational journey.
Graduation & Commencement
- Quick Guides for CCDConnect
- Current Registration Guide
- Academic Calendar
- Course Catalogs & Schedules
Review the information, links and quick guides here. Questions? Call, email or stop by to speak with Registration and Records! Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Call or Email!
Confluence Building, 114
800 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80204
Campus Box 201
P.O. Box 173363
Denver, CO 80217