Our Role Is to Help You!
With guidance from the staff members of the Office of Admissions, Registration & Records, you’ll get on the right track to beginning and furthering your educational goals. We help students enroll in CCD, register for classes, and play an active role in providing the resources needed to maintain academic progress, degree evaluation and certification, and provide pertinent information regarding academic policy, state and federal regulations. In addition, we maintain and release educational records for job applications or for transfer to a four-year college or university. Contact us and we will guide you to the right answers.
Admissions, Registration & Records can assist students with all of the following areas:
Students New to CCD:Complete the following three areas to have a smooth and successful start here at CCD:
- Start your application today! Once submitted, our office will review your application and send you an official Welcome Letter with your Student ID Number and college-assigned email address.
- Complete the Steps to Enrollment to get registered. The enrollment process includes several steps involving various departments. You can download and print the Steps to Successful Enrollment Worksheet to get started.
- After fully enrolled, review your Next Steps before the start of your first semester with us.
- Official transfer credit evaluation to transfer credit toward your CCD degree or certificate and satisfy prerequisites
- Course Registration questions and issues
- Waitlist registration and inquiries
- Inter-Institutional Program
- Resolve Registration Holds
Your interactions with the records department typically happen right before you transfer or graduate from CCD, but we are here to support you throughout your educational journey.
- Graduation Checklist & Application Process
- DegreeWorks FAQs
- Receiving Your Diploma & Final Transcript
- Transcript Request
- Enrollment Verification
- FERPA Release
Review the information, links and quick guides here. Questions? Call, email or stop by to speak with Admissions, Registration & Records! Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 8-5; Friday 9-5
Call or Email!
800 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80204
Campus Box 201
P.O. Box 173363
Denver, CO 80217