Our Role Is to Help You!
With guidance from the staff members of the Office of Admissions, Registration & Records, you’ll get on the right track to beginning and furthering your educational goals. We help students enroll in CCD, register for classes, and play an active role in providing the resources needed to maintain academic progress, degree evaluation and certification, as wel as provide pertinent information regarding academic policy, state and federal regulations. In addition, we maintain and release educational records for job applications or for transfer to a four-year college or university. Contact us and we will guide you to the right answers.
Students New to CCD: Complete the following three areas to have a smooth and successful start here at CCD:
- Start your application today! Once submitted, our office will review your application and send you an official Welcome Letter with your Student ID Number and college-assigned email address.
- Complete the Steps to Enrollment to get registered. The enrollment process includes several steps involving various departments. You can download and print the Steps to Successful Enrollment Worksheet to get started.
- After fully enrolled, review your Next Steps before the start of your first semester with us.
Students pay either out-of-state or in-state tuition rates based on their tuition classification. Colorado residents can authorize the College Opportunity Fund (COF) stipend to be applied to their tuition bill.
Your interactions with the records department typically happen right before you transfer or graduate from CCD, but we are here to support you throughout your educational journey.
International Student Admissions
International Students taking classes on an F-1 Visa follow a different enrollment path and need to meet special applicant requirements. Learn more about International Student Admissions.
- Quick Guides for CCDConnect
- Current Registration Guide
- Academic Calendar
- Course Catalogs & Schedules
Review the information, links and quick guides here. Questions? Call, email or stop by to speak with Admissions, Registration & Records! Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 8-5; Friday 9-5
Call or Email!
800 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80204
Campus Box 201
P.O. Box 173363
Denver, CO 80217