- As a CCD student, you can take selective courses at MSU Denver or UCD if space is available. (Note: Online and extended campus courses are not part of this agreement.)
- MSU Denver or UCD students can take selective courses at CCD if space is available. (Note: Online, remedial, and extended campus courses are not part of this agreement.)
- MSU Denver or UCD students who want to take CCD classes must obtain instructions, forms and deadlines from your home institution.
Before You Apply
- In order to take classes at another institution, you are required to meet course prerequisites, which includes assessment testing.
- Courses taken at the host institutions in no way alter existing degree requirements, but may apply toward degree requirements, subject to approval by the home school.
- Students are advised to confer with department chairs and/or coordinators, Academic Advisor, or Program Advisor before registering inter-institutionally.
- Before enrolling at an institution, you should confirm that desired courses will satisfy degree requirements at your home institution. There is also a limit to the number of credits that can transfer.
- You are responsible for following the procedures and deadlines set by all three institutions if you participate in the Inter-Institutional Program.
- You may only receive financial aid at your home institution.
CCD Students: Steps to Apply
- Complete an inter-institutional application form from the Admissions, Registration & Records front desk office and submit it according to dates published by MSU Denver or UCD.
- CCD students taking classes at MSU Denver, go to www.MSUDenver.edu for application and registration dates or call 303.556.3991.
- CCD students taking classes at UCD, go to www.UCDenver.edu for application and registration dates or call 303.315.2600.
- Note: CCD students taking classes at MSU Denver or UCD may only receive financial aid at CCD.
Inter-Institutional Registration Deadlines
UCD & MSU Denver students taking classes at CCD are required to submit approved inter-institutional forms and a copy of their schedule to CCD’s Admissions, Registration & Records, 303.556.2420, by the published deadline. Inter-institutional forms will be availalbe for Spring 2016 beginning November 9, 2016 at the Admissions, Registration & Records front desk office in the Confluence building on campus.
- Spring 2016 Inter-Institutional Deadline: January 22, 2016
We're here to help! Contact us to get started!
800 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80204
Campus Box 201
P.O. Box 173363
Denver, CO 80217