Updated COVID Check-In Process
The Denver Department of Public Health & Environment (DDPHE) now requires that anyone coming to any campus provide their current temperature before entering any of CCD's locations (this includes the Auraria, AMC, and Lowry locations).
You can take your temperature at home and record it on the COVID Check-in form, or you can use a thermometer available at the following locations:
- Auraria campus: Cherry Creek north entrance ambassador table, Confluence north entrance ambassador table, or you may have your temperature taken at the Auraria Health Center.
- Advanced Manufacturing Center: Main Office, Director of the AMC office, or BNSF office.
- Lowry: Health Sciences Center building-Office Administrator’s office or Dental Clinic front desk.
Access the COVID Check-in form at covidcheck.ccd.edu
If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, you may not enter any of our locations.
NOTE: If you’re having trouble logging into the COVID App, please fill out the Visitors form temporarily. Contact the CCD IT Help Desk for assistance logging in. CCD IT Help Desk: 303.352.3030
And here are a few other reminders:
Not Feeling Well
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing symptoms.
- If you are not feeling well, you should self-quarantine immediately and report your symptoms to the Auraria Health Center and CCD’s Human Resources for contact tracing if you’ve had suspected exposure to COVID-19.
- Health information and monitoring is available for free through the Health Center at Auraria for those experiencing symptoms.
All employees and students must wear face coverings:
- Any indoor space on campus, including lobbies, hallways, bathrooms, break rooms, and any open office space with multiple workstations, if there are other individuals present
- Any outdoor space on campus where there is a potential to encounter another individual and social distancing cannot be maintained
- If a student is experiencing symptoms, and/or needs temporary accommodations, please have them contact your instructor(s).
If you forgot your face covering, a disposable mask will be provided at the Cherry Creek or Confluence ambassador tables, at the Lowry dental clinic or Office Administrator’s office, or at the AMC main office or Director’s office.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet (7’ 10” center-on-center when measuring) should always be practiced
If you have questions, please contact your supervisor (or for students, contact your faculty member).