Apply for a Call Center Representative Work-Study Position
Calling All Work-Study Applicants!
Grow your professional skill set & submit an application today! Applications are open to all Auraria Campus CCD students.
Submit Your Application with the following documents:
- a copy of your 2015 fall semester class schedule,
- a copy of your student work-study award letter,
- a cover letter, and
- a resume
- 2015-2016 work-study eligibility is required
- Must be a registered student for 2015 fall semester with at least 6 credit hours
- Must be able to pass a background check,
- Must have good customer service experience,
- Bilingual Applicants (not required, but extra points)