About the Keys Scholarship
The KEYS Scholarship is designed to assist displaced homemakers to become self-sufficient. A displaced homemaker is an individual who had been dependent on another household member’s income and who have lost that primary source of income.
[center[button url="/node/1047" size="small" color="purple" target="_self"]Apply for a KEYS Scholarship Today!
The KEYS Scholarships aims to
- provide self-sufficiency and self-confidence,
- encourage and reward academic excellence,
- provide a financial support mechanism for displaced homemakers,
- encourage success in achieving excellence in education,
- assist with resume updating,
- assist with overcoming barriers,
- assist with a success plan
- provide workshops on topics relevant to displaced homemakers,
- provide funding that only covers tuition, books, supplies required for the course and listed on the syllabus.