General Complaint or Concern

The Community College of Denver (CCD) promotes excellence in teaching, learning, and service.  To stay on track with this commitment and allow for continuous improvement, knowledge of complaints and concerns is essential.  Complaints and concerns should be reported as soon as possible. A delay in reporting can make it more difficult to address the concern.

Online reporting form

If you cannot work out the complaint or concern with the staff member or instructor and you want to access to other options, you can complete this form and a member from CCD will be in contact with you.

A complaint or concern with your instructor

CCD wants you to have a positive and collaborative classroom experience. Sometimes that means resolving issues you are experiencing in the classes you take.

If you are having an issue with your instructor, the first step is always to speak to the instructor. Let them know the problem and work together to find a solution.

If that doesn’t fix the situation, your next step is to contact the chair of that course. A chair is a faculty member who supervises the courses under a particular discipline. You can find the name email and phone number of the chair by visiting

Finally, if you have spoken to both the instructor and the chair, and you still feel that you have an unresolved issue, you should speak to the dean of that center.