Independent Minor

Students who are under 24 and are considered dependent on the FAFSA but are unable to provide parental information as required on the FAFSA should submit this form along with documentation that they are an independent minor. Students who are unable to provide the documentation listed on this form should consider a Petition for Independence or contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss their options.

Last updated: 
January 12, 2022