Grievance - Incident Report Form - Non-Civil Rights Complaints

This form is to report non-Civil Rights complaints. If you believe that you have been subjected to alleged inequity as it applies to Board Policies, System President’s Procedures, or Community College of Denver (CCD) Procedures, you are required to fill out this incident report form. CCD can only base its findings and take actions based on the information provided by you.

Last updated: 
October 5, 2017