Documentation of Lost of Unavailable Transaction Information

This form should be used if a P-Card holder has lost original documentation, which should be included with their monthly reconciliation packet. It should be completed with as much detail as possible. The form should be signed by the P-Card holder and the approving official and submitted to Fiscal Services with their monthly P-Card reconciliation.

Last updated: 
July 13, 2015