KEYS Program for Displaced Homemakers
About the KEYS Program
The KEYS program provides support and services to displaced homemakers to become self-sufficient. KEYS is committed to empowering displaced homemaker through education and employment, to enter or re-enter the workforce with the goal of becoming economically self-sufficient.
The KEYS Program aims to
- provide self-sufficiency and self-confidence,
- encourage and reward academic excellence,
- provide a financial support mechanism for displaced homemakers,
- encourage success in achieving excellence in education,
- assist with resume updating,
- assist with overcoming barriers,
- assist with a success plan
- provide workshops on topics relevant to displaced homemakers, and
- provide funding that only covers tuition, books, supplies required for the course and listed on the syllabus.