Institutional Research & Planning
Institutional Research and Planning provides accurate, timely, easily accessible, and relevant data and analyses to facilitate data-driven decision-making and planning at Community College of Denver.
Request Our Assistance
Our office reports college demographics and data to state and federal entities. In addition, we assist CCD departments and programs obtain accreditation, grants, and other resources through accurate data and analysis. Some services we provide include data analysis, assessment, survey design, institutional research, training to use Cognos, and program evaluation.
To Request COGNOS Training, please send an email to CCD.IR@ccd.edu. Please include the number of faculty or staff needing training, time, and location (please include 2-3 times that would work). Training locations need to have at least one computer available, and preferably one computer per person. You can also request us to train you in the IR&P offices, but it is better if you are signed onto your own computer for the training. You must already have Cognos access to request Cognos training.
Request information or data from our office by using the data request button below, or use the links below to find previously gathered data and information.
We ask that you allow at least two weeks for us to fulfill your request. Although we endeavor to respond as quickly as possible to each request for data that we receive, our project backlog may at times cause inadvertent delays in our ability to respond to individual data requests. If you need data under a two-week time frame, please contact Catherine Trouth by email, Catherine.Trouth@ccd.edu, or by phone, 303-352-3038.
- Please do not expect delivery before two weeks (depending on our workload it may take longer). For data needed sooner than this, please contact Catherine Trouth, Catherine.Trouth@ccd.edu, or 303-352-3038.
- Internal data requests are submitted to our department using the data request form from the link below. Internal research data from our office is strictly for internal use.
- Distribution outside CCD is prohibited unless approved in writing by a CCD dean or vice president.
- External entities wishing to request CCD data need to contact Catherine Trouth at Catherine.Trouth@ccd.edu, or 303-352-3038.
Commonly Requested Demographics & Statistics
- Current Enrollment Statistics Sets
- CCD Fact Book
- Common Data Set
- Internal Surveys
- Campus Crime Reporting
You can also view data about CCD on the College Navigator. This is the federal Department of Education site for college reporting. View the CCD Data.