Tri-I | A Season of Hope, Day 1 | Auraria Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week
AHHA week is a joint effort among all three campuses to raise awareness around these challenges and to bring support to students facing housing and food insecurities. During this national event, a number of schools, communities and cities take part in a nationwide effort to bring greater awareness to and increase understanding of the issues of poverty, food insecurity, hunger and homelessness. Come and learn from your fellow students and community members about how to get involved.
A Two-Day Event
Wednesday, November 15, 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. | Tivoli Turnhalle
- Know Your Rights training by the Denver Justice Project
- Coupon 101 Workshop that could help you save money!
- Campus and community resources
- Gobbler Baskets - final day to sign up!! Gobbler Basket Sign Up
Thursday, November 16, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. | St. Cajetan's
- Hear from fellow students about their experiences with Hunger and Homelessness
- Why is there mass homelessness in the United States? How can I get involved?
- Presentation of 'Denver Homeless Out Loud'
- Gobbler Baskets - first day to pick up for those who registered