Honoring Native American Heritage Month
- Tipi: A member of the Arapahoe Nation will discuss the history of the tipi, materials used to construct one, and will lead the participants in building a tipi.
- Dancers: Native American dancers will talk about the history of dance and demonstrate the dances.
- Drummers: Representing Native American Nations, the drummers will discuss drumming history and give participants the opportunity to practice drumming.
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Red Dress Exhibit, acknowledging and honoring murdered and missing Indigenous women.
- 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Watch a showing of the movie, "Wind River," and join in a panel discussion.