Faculty | Creating Accessible Course Materials | March 12
Tips-and-Tricks in Microsoft Office 2016
This face-to-face workshop provides faculty and instructors the opportunity to build upon the skills that were learned in the recent online accessibility training. You may bring your own device and materials, or use a laptop provided by the TLC.
Topics in this workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Highlighting important information in your documents
- Presenting complex information in accessible tables and lists
- Creating a logical accessible reading order in your PowerPoint presentations
- Creating accessible style templates for your documents and presentations
- ... and much more!
For more information, please contact Jennifer Maxwell. Please click the button below to register for a session.
- Tuesday, February 11 | 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 26 | 2:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 12 | 3 - 4:30 p.m.