Continuing Education Courses | Wound Healing Series - Systemic Compromise & Wound Healing
About CE Course in Dental Hygiene
We are pleased to offer opportunities for continuing education to our colleagues! All of our course offerings fulfill the new Colorado State Board of Dentistry requirements for continuing education that go into effect March 1, 2016. Our current course offerings include: Diode Laser Certification, ongoing CE and the ITR Permit Training. Our staff is available to assist you in completing this process and invite you to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Contact Paige McEvoy, RDH, MS at 303.365.8340
About This Series
We are offering a new set of courses called Wound Healing Series. You may sign up per course for $50 or buy the remaining four for a discounted $150.
- May 22, 2018 | Systemic Compromise & Wound Healing
- August 14, 2018 | Smokers/Diabetics & Wound Healing
- November 13, 2018 | TBA
- February 13, 2018 | The Effects of Cannabis on Wound Healing
- February 21, 2017 | How Wounds Heal
- May 9, 2017 | Wound Healing & Periodontal Diseases
- August 15, 2017 | Healing from Acute Trauma vs Chronic Injury
- November 14, 2017 | Nutritional Wound Healing Concepts