VA Enrollment Form

Complete This Form

Each semester after you register for classes, the CCD Veterans Services office will need the VA Enrollment Form and the Veteran Notice of Student Responsibility Form in order to send your enrollment to the VA. Please complete the fields below to complete the Enrollment Form.