Denver Fire Department (DFD) Safety Systems Licensing
About This Exam
The CCD Testing Center is pleased to partner with the Denver Fire Department (DFD) Safety Systems Licensing Program to offer licensing exams for candidates seeking a DFD Safety Systems license. Candidates can take licensing exams in the following content areas:
- Fire Alarm Systems
- NICET Level II or better Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Systems – Spanish Version
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Inspector
- Fire Pump Systems
- Emergency Communication Systems - Mass Notification
- Public Safety Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) system
- Conveyance Inspector
Tests vary in length between 1.5 hours and 3 hours.
HOW TO SCHEDULE
- Candidates must have approval from the Denver Fire Department (DFD) Licensing Program to take this exam prior to testing. For more information on the licensing process, please contact the DFD Licensing Department.
- This is an appointment-based exam. Please schedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
All testers must provide a valid government-issued photo ID along with any additional documents required for your exam(s).
The proctoring fee for this test is $50 and is separate from any fees paid to the Denver Fire Department.
Results are available through each user’s online licensing account.
For information on retakes, please contact the DFD Licensing Department.
Parking will be validated if you park in the 7th street parking garage during the week, Monday - Thursdays (6:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.) or Fridays (6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.). You can download a parking map.