SPARC Human Services
The mission of CCD’s Human Services Program is to support students’ academic success by providing all Cityhawks with inclusive, collaborative and student-centered support services and culturally-responsive programming. Specifically, we offer non-clinical peer support, strength-based coaching, connection to campus, community-based resources and assistance, as well as professional development, training, and advocacy opportunities. The CCD Human Services Program also works to eliminate hunger and improve the health and well-being of all Cityhawks through the CCD Food Pantry which provides judgment-free access to healthy and nutritious foods and food assistance programs. To schedule a meeting, please fill out our short Human Services Request Form
To achieve our mission, the CCD Human Services Program commits to:
- Value difference & multiplicity
- Engage the students we serve in a meaningful way.
- Foster a holistic approach to supporting students
- Challenge systems of oppression
- Create a culture of self-reflection both as individuals and as a team.
- Resolve conflict at the lowest level of harm by using a transformative justice approach
- Utilize a healing Justice framework to transform the consequences of oppression faced by the students we serve.
- Promote food justice by addressing historic trauma associated with injustice in our food system.
We offer several programs, such as food pantry, snack stops, grab-n-go bags, to assist our student community with fresh and non-perishable food.
Request Financial Assistance
Are you having a hard time paying your rent? Do you need emergency shelter? Are you looking for affordable housing options? Could you use some financial support for child care? Our team is here to help.
Health & Wellbeing
Our team is here to support your health and wellbeing. From workshops to resources, we want to aid you in being your best self.
Advocacy & Support
CCD Human Services offers coaches and programs to help you build resilience and become self-sufficient.