Concurrent enrollment classes are available to all students, regardless of immigration status and CCD welcomes DREAMers to participate in this program.

If you are taking a college course at your high school or through CCD directly we want you to know there are workshops to become familiar with D2L, the learning system used by CCD for your courses (think schoology-but for college).  These workshops will include a brief overview of the website but are mainly drop-in/out to have your questions answered. Make a note to join during one or more of the workshops and be more confident using the D2L system for your courses.

High School Select | Students will take their college classes at their high school. They may have an instructor from their high school or from CCD.

College Select | Students will take courses directly through CCD. This can be on-campus, synchronous, hybrid, etc.

All students will need to complete the CCD application before their first semester (this is only required once). Students are required to use their social security number if they have one. Students who do not have one must apply for the Colorado Opportunity Fund (COF) first.

Students who have completed college-level courses outside of CCD will need to have their transcripts sent to CCD. Additionally, any tests the student has completed (SAT, ACT, AP, etc.) must be sent to CCD as well. Your high school counselor and a CCD Concurrent Program Advisors can help you get these.

Please make sure to first talk with your High School Counselor to receive initial approval to take college courses through CCD.

I have a 504 Plan or I.E.P. (Individualized Educational Plan)

Accommodations may be made for students with disabilities, but different than your high school – you must start this process by visiting our Accessibility Center. Although there is an overlap in some of the accommodations that may be made, there are important differences as well. Use this guide to learn more (2-page PDF). Students in concurrent enrollment courses must follow the standards for college accommodations.

High School Select and College Select

1. Speak to your high school counselor. They will discuss your options. 

2. Collect any test scores (SAT/Accuplacer/AP)

3. Create an account and apply to the college. You can find tutorial videos on the Yuja channel and guides on our website. Contact your high school counselor or your CCD Concurrent Enrollment Program Advisor if you would like assistance.

You must have your social security number for the application. If you do not have a social security number you must apply for COF first. (if you haven’t already)

Additional College Select Information

  1.  Plan to meet with your concurrent enrollment program advisor.
    1. Once you speak to your counselor they will let the CCD advisor know you’re ready. You’ll receive an invitation from the advisor to set up an advising meeting.
  2.  Fill out this College Select Application after you have received approval from your High School.

I want to see my grades or transcripts

Students can access their college grades by logging in to their CCDConnect account. If you would like to order an official transcript for yourself or to send it to another college or university, you may also do this from your CCDConnect account.

I need to drop or withdraw from a class

Deadlines for dropping or withdrawing from a course are shown on your syllabus. Any changes in registration must go through your high school. Please contact your high school counselor immediately if you will be exiting a CCD course to complete the required form.

  • If you do not drop or withdraw from your college course before the posted deadlines, the earned grade will show on your transcript.
  • You are still responsible for authorizing the College Opportunity Fund if you withdraw (not drop) from a concurrent enrollment course. Failure to authorize COF after withdrawing from a course may result in a due balance on your account.
  • If you drop your college class before the drop deadline, the course will not be reflected on your college transcript.
  • If you withdraw from your college course after the drop date but before the withdraw deadline, your college transcript will show a “W” for the course.