TheDream.US National Scholarships are for high school and community college graduates who are highly motivated DREAMers and who want a college education.
You may be eligible for the national scholarship if you:
- Have graduated or will graduate with a high school or GED diploma or a community college associate degree;
- Have a current DACA or TPS authorization or meet theDream.US Immigration Eligibility Criteria; and
- You qualify for in-state tuition at one of the public partner colleges (or are admitted to one of the private partner colleges).
The national scholarship award will cover your tuition and fees up to a maximum of $14,500 for an associate degree and $29,000 for a bachelor’s degree at one of the partner colleges. You can renew the award each year so long as you meet the continuing eligibility criteria.
Every Wednesday, from 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Confluence Building, Room 118
Determining Your Eligibility
Before you apply for the national scholarship, you need to confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria for either the high school graduate or community college graduate scholarship.
- If you have graduated or will graduate from high school or a GED program this scholarship may be for you!
- You are not eligible to apply for or receive TheDream.US scholarship if you have been enrolled in a four-year institution or a four-year program.
- If you have taken community college classes as you could afford them, you may still apply for the high school graduate scholarship so long as you have not earned more than 21 college credits at a community college. College credits earned in a dual enrollment program while in high school are not counted as part of the 21 credits.
- If you have or will graduate from a community college and do not have the financial resources to complete your bachelor’s degree at a four-year university, this scholarship may be for you!
- Please Note: You are not eligible to apply for a community college graduate scholarship if you have been or are enrolled in a four-year institution or a four-year bachelor’s degree program.
Learn More at www.TheDream.US
Building the American Dream One Student at a Time.
TheDream.US scholarships will have a major impact on the lives of DREAMers. Their logo and tagline communicate the values, character, and distinctive qualities of our scholarship program. TheDream.US is a project of the New Venture Fund, a 501(c)(3), which provides fiscal sponsorship for innovative public interest projects focused on conservation, education, and global health.