Bridge to Bachelors
The Colorado Community College System’s (CCCS) Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree Program ensures new, first-time students attending CCD are guaranteed admission to a participating four-year college or university upon completion of an Associate degree.
Benefits to Students
CCD students who participate in the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program will have access to:
• Personalized student advising to ensure credits easily transfer to your desired four-year college.
• Scholarship opportunities from four-year institutions to make college more affordable and doable.
• Students will be assigned a transfer coach to ensure a no-hassle transfer between CCD and your school of choice.
Participating four-year colleges touch all four corners of the state. Participating Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program colleges include:
How to Apply
For new, first-time students:
- Indicate that you want to participate the in Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program when filling out your application.
- Review with your advisor to make sure your intended degree and program are eligible.
CCD accepts anyone who applies; entrance exams (ACT, SAT, etc.) are not required for admission to the college or to participate in this program.
For existing students in their first semester:
- You can still apply by contacting your community college advisor and expressing interest in signing up for the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program.
Requirements to Transfer
A first-time CCCS student must:
- Opt-in the program at the start of your Associate degree program a CCCS College, or within their first semester
- Maintain a 2.0 minimum GPA
- Complete any Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) Degree
- That’s it!