Returned P-Card/Travel Card

This form is used when a P-Card has been relinquished either because the employment has terminated or their right is use a P-Card has been terminated. The form should be signed by the employee, a representative from HR (Human Resources) and the program administrator in Fiscal Services.

Last updated: 
April 21, 2016