Procurement Card Program Allocation Re-Allocation Authorization & Agreement

This form is used to establish which organizations the P-Card holder is authorized to charge college expenses by the use of their P-Card. It must be signed by the P-Card holder, the org owner and the division vice president. Once completed, submit the form to the program administrator in Fiscal Services.

Last updated: 
July 13, 2015