Out-of-Country Travel Request & Authorization

This form is to be used when an employee is requesting the College pay for out-of-country travel. It must signed by the employee, the supervisor, and the College president and the CCCS office president, if the traveler is the College president. The form is then submitted to the vice president of administration/CFO with the completed Travel Authorization Form.

Last updated: 
July 6, 2015