Tuition & Payment Options
Payment Options & More
In order to start classes each semester at CCD, you must pay your tuition. Know what tuition payments you owe and when you owe with this helpful guide. Learn more about the topic below.
- You must pay your tuition and fees ON or BEFORE the payment deadline stated on your registration.
- Your name will be dropped from your registered classes if you do not pay by the date listed.
- Once dropped, you must pay your tuition and fees in full when you reregister.
- You are not guaranteed placement when you reregister, and you cannot attend class until you finalize payment.
*Please visit Student Fees to learn more about mandatory fees the College charges Auraria Campus users each semester.
Giving a one-time payment of 25 percent, 30 percent or 50 percent down will not prevent you from being dropped from your courses. Setting up a payment plan is the only option to remain registered. See the Payment Plan Options tab for more information.
CCD accepts cash, MasterCard or Visa, and personal checks (please note: CCD has a $17 fee for bad checks). You assume full responsibility for tuition, fees and any other incurred debts.
Here are your easy payment options.
- Mail payment to:
Community College of Denver
Campus Box 700
P.0. Box 173363
Denver, CO 80217-3363
- Pay by credit card contact the Cashier’s Office at 303.556.2075.
- Or Pay Online (see below)
CCD accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. You assume full responsibility for tuition, fees and any other incurred debts.
- Once logged into the student portal, please select 'Financial Aid & Payments' tab.
- Under the Tuition & Payment Options, select 'Payment Options'.
- Then select 'Pay in Full with a Credit Card' and follow instructions.
Paying in Cash? CCD's Promissory Note Can Help
CCD's Promissory Note allows you to defer 50 percent of your tuition and fees if you:
- are registered in six or more credit hours,
- have no debt from a previous semester and
- can only pay in cash.
This option can only be done in person at the Cashier's Office. Please stop by during our office hours for assistance.
Tuition Refund Policy
You may receive a full refund of your tuition and fees for any classes you drop and for any classes the College cancels through the census date. The census date for standard classes is listed on the Academic Calendar online. The census date for all classes can also be found online through your CCD Connect account.
No refunds or financial credits are given after the census date or for courses concentrated into one week or less. Financial Aid students may have your aid adjusted; check with the Financial Aid Office.
You should receive a refund through the BankMobile Disbursements refund process. In some cases, a refund will be credited back to the same credit card that was used to pay tuition. All enrolled students 17-years old and older will be mailed a refund selection kit. Upon the receipt of the kit, you must select your refund preference. You may select to have your refunds credited to your personal bank account or a BankMobile Vibe Account or may request a paper check.
Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) Tuition Management
To help you meet all of your educational expenses, CCD offers a payment option using the Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS). NBS is a tuition management plan that provides you a no-interest method for paying college expenses.
- Automatic payments may be made from a checking or savings account or from a MasterCard or VISA credit card.
- The only cost for using the system is a $35 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee.
- Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the payment plan. This plan is a helpful way to cover your expenses for the year.
To enroll, connect to the student portal and follow the online enrollment process. Be sure to complete your name, address, budgeted amount, the method of payment, and the payment schedule. A confirmation return email will verify your enrollment.
Simple Steps to Enroll to the Online Payment Plan
- Login to CCD Connect with your student ID number and password
- Click on 'Financial Aid & Payments'
- Under 'Tuition & Payment Options,' click on 'Payment Options'
- Click on 'Create & Management Payment Plan'
- Click on 'NBS Payment Plan'
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
- Payments are processed on the fifth of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full
Cost to Participate
- $35 enrollment fee per semester (ACH & credit card)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
- Please notify the Cashier’s Office immediately with any changes (i.e., increase/decrease in your tuition balance due to financial aid disbursements or changes add/drop to your class schedule)
- To affect any payment dates, the school must receive changes no later than three (3) business days before the payment date.
- If your balance is paid in full directly to your institution, please notify the Cashier's Office immediately to terminate your payment plan to prevent any extra return payment fees.