Teaching Learning Center's Instructional Design
What Does an Instructional Technologist Do?
There are three main things our instructional technologists can help you with:
Desire2Learn (D2L) Course/Material Design
- Review your D2L courses and give feedback
- Help with designing your D2L courses
- Help with creating course materials
- Enrich your D2L courses with interactive learning materials
Educational Technology Help
- Camtasia training
- Desire2Learn (D2L) help
- Digital Storytelling (DST) support
- Open Educational Resources (OER) help
- WebEx training
- WeVideo training
- YuJa video storage/captioning training
- Other EdTech related questions
Need Additional Training? To schedule one-on-one or group trainings, please contact Aysenur Ozyer.
Regardless of whether you teach online or face-to-face, our instructional technologist can perform a review of your materials on D2L. To request a review, please fill out and submit the form below.