Get the VIP Treatment
VIP Priority Registration for Spring 2018
Student success matters at CCD! For spring semester 2018, you will be given VIP status to sign-up for classes for the upcoming term before it becomes open to all students as long as you have completed 15 or more college-level credits. The more credits you have, the earlier you can register!
- November 6th | Registration starts for continuing students who have earned 45 or more earned credits
- November 8th | Registration starts for continuing students who have earned 30 or more earned credits
- November 10th | Registration starts for continuing students who have earned 15 or more earned credits
- November 13th | Registration opens to all students
Pre-Registration Advising Sessions | Confluence Building Cyber Center
- October 26th, 1 - 4:00 pm
- October 30th, 1 - 4:00 pm
- November 2nd, 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Steps to Register for Spring 2018
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to review your degree plan and progress towards graduation. For help determining who your Academic Advisor is, please refer to Degree Works (DegreeCheck) or contact the Academic Advising Center.
- Log in to CCDConnect to register on your assigned date.