Get the VIP Treatment
VIP Priority Registration for Fall 2018
Student success matters at CCD! For fall semester 2018, you will be given VIP status to sign-up for classes for the upcoming term before it becomes open to all students as long as you have completed 15 or more college-level credits. The more credits you have, the earlier you can register!
- April 2nd | Registration starts for continuing students who have earned 45 or more earned credits
- April 4th | Registration starts for continuing students who have earned 30 or more earned credits
- April 6th | Registration starts for continuing students who have earned 15 or more earned credits
- April 9th | Registration opens to all students
Pre-Registration Advising Sessions | Confluence Building Cyber Center
- March 27th, 1 - 4:00 pm
- March 28th, 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Steps to Register for Fall 2018
- Meet with your academic advisor to review your degree plan and progress towards graduation. For help determining who your academic advisor is, please refer to Degree Works (DegreeCheck) or contact the Academic Advising and Student Success Center.
- Log in to CCDConnect to register for classes on your assigned date.