Study for Your High School Equivalency Test
Our program will meet you where you are in your educational goals and help you with your next steps. Our adult students are all ages from all walks of life.
The right class helps make sure you can focus on what you need to succeed on your GED® or HiSet® tests and earn your high school equivalency diploma. Classes are offered at the CCD's Confluence Building (800 Curtis Street) and in several neighborhood centers.
- Study reading, writing, science, social studies and math.
- Choose your term in our online application.
- Classes are mornings or evenings (options are based on your placement test scores).
- Classes meet two times a week for three hours each class (6 hours/week).
- Tutoring and open lab are available to you.
- Regular attendance is required and homework will be assigned.
- Cost: $75 program fee (DHA residents are exempt). Textbooks may be checked out at no charge. Payment plans are available.
- A limited number of official GED® or HiSet® test vouchers may be available for qualified students.
Enrollment = Orientation + Placement Testing
It's that easy. Visit our online application to get started. We'll send you a confirmation and directions via email. Placement testing is required; testing schedules will be provided at orientation.
Call us at 303.352.6805 or email FDTSkills@ccd.edu.