Study for Your High School Equivalency Test
Our program will meet you wherever you are in your education and in your life, and help you with your next steps. Our adult students are all ages from all walks of life.
The right class helps make sure you can focus on what you need to succeed on your GED® or HiSet® tests and earn your high school equivalency diploma. Classes are offered at the college in CCD’s Confluence Building, and in several neighborhood centers.
- Study reading, writing, science, social studies and math.
- Terms are nine weeks—choose your term in our online application.
- Classes are mornings, afternoons, or evenings (your options are based on your placement test scores).
- Classes meet two times a week for three hours each class.
- Focused tutoring is available.
- Regular attendance is required and homework will be assigned.
- Cost: $60 program fee. Textbooks may be checked out at no charge. Payment plans are available. Official GED® or HiSet® test vouchers may be available for qualified students.
Enrollment = Application + 2 SESSIONS
It's that easy. Visit our online application for more information and get started. There, you'll submit some information about your education history, as well as pick a date to start your classes and dates to attend an intake session and testing session.