Don’t Wait! Accelerate!
For complete information and to request Accelerated services, please contact Marsea Wynne today!
- One-on-one program navigation
- Explore career and education options and make a plan
- Prepare for your next steps in our Learning Lab & Workshops
- Discover college and community resources to help balance life/work/school
- Learn about scholarships and grants for training and/or college
- Learn in-demand skills for employment
- Get help finding work in your career
Strengthening Working Families Initiative
If you have children under 14, please visit the Strengthening Working Families Initiative website.
Who Can Qualify
- Adults 17+
- Need a High School Equivalency Diploma or Basic Skills in Reading, Writing, Math
- Set a Goal to Seek Employment in a Sustainable Career
- Learn more and apply!
- Email Marsea Wynne, Accelerated Program Navigation Coordinator or call her at 303.352.3151.
Accelerated Program Requirements
- Meet with your FSI accelerated navigator and make a plan
- Complete the program prerequisites:
- Qualify for in-state tuition (live in Colorado at least one year)
- Achieve college readiness in reading, writing, and math
- If you don't have a high school diploma, pass at least 50% of the Official GED® or HiSET® tests AND be able to earn a high school equivalency diploma in 4-6 months
- Start your certificate or certification program in 2-3 months
- Participate in training to prepare for career and employment
- Be ready to start your career when you earn your certificate/certification
- Agree to communicate regularly with your navigator and FSI team
- Free navigation and tutoring for qualified participants
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to qualify for scholarships and grants
Visit the Foundational Skills Institute on the 4th floor of the Confluence Building.
Contact your navigator:
- Marsea Wynne, 303.352.3151