WIN Veteran Scholarship
Funded through the CCD Foundation, the Workforce Initiatives Now (WIN) Veteran Scholarships provides scholarships to Military Veterans (who were honorably discharged) to assist them in gaining workforce skills.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST
- Demonstrate financial need by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be enrolled in one of the following certificates/programs: pre-engineering, welding, accounting, business technology (including administrative assistant, general office assistant and office manager). Applicants interested in other programs should contact the WIN office to discuss their interests.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credits
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Be a Military Veteran, honorably discharged (you are required to provide DD214)
- Be enrolled in the WIN program.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) at CCD
- Agree to attend/meet with CCD Foundation or scholarship donors as needed
- Write a thank you letter
To be considered for The WIN Veteran Scholarship, students need to fill out the CCD general scholarship application and respond Yes to the question, “Are you a military veteran, a non-traditional student over the age 50, a student with experience in the juvenile justice system?” and:
- Provide proof of Military Veteran (DD214).
- Be a participant in the WIN program.