Request Note Taking
Steps to Request Note Taker Accommodations
- Contact your accessibility specialist each semester to request accommodations.
- Deliver current accommodation request letter to your instructor.
- Your instructor should confidentially request a volunteer note taker for your class.
- The volunteer should register with our office and will place a copy of your notes in a file in our office — please pick them up regularly.
- You may identify yourself to the note taker if you would prefer to receive notes directly from him or her.
- Let your accessibility specialist know if you are not receiving notes.